Healthcare lawyers serving the entire state of Connecticut.
Our Connecticut healthcare lawyers guide medical professionals through the practice startup process, ongoing regulatory compliance, and day-to-day practice management issues. Jackson LLP helps providers located anywhere within the state of Connecticut.
Learn more about our services below, and schedule your complimentary phone consultation to discuss how we can support your practice.
- Connecticut telehealth startups and entrepreneurs
- Practice start-up for Connecticut medical professionals
- HIPAA compliance and Connecticut’s state-mandated healthcare privacy obligations
- Healthcare employment issues, including Connecticut’s independent contractor and employee distinctions
- Stark Law and Connecticut “baby Stark” physician self-referral prohibitions, Anti-Kickback Statute compliance, and general fraud, waste, and abuse prevention
We work with Connecticut dentists, medical spas, physicians, physical therapists, HIT startups, and more. Jackson LLP attorney Christian Warhola was admitted to the Connecticut bar shortly after his graduation from law school, and he maintains an active practice in the state.
Still have questions? Head over to our FAQs page or click below to schedule a complimentary phone consultation with one of our attorneys.