Healthcare lawyers serving the entire state of Florida.
Our Florida healthcare lawyers guide medical professionals through the practice startup process, ongoing regulatory compliance, and day-to-day practice management issues. Jackson LLP maintains an office in Miami, but we can help providers located anywhere within the state of Florida.
Learn more about our services below, and schedule your complimentary phone consultation to discuss how we can support your practice.
- Florida telehealth startups and entrepreneurs
- Practice start-up for Florida medical professionals
- HIPAA compliance and Florida’s state-mandated healthcare privacy obligations
- Healthcare employment issues, including Florida’s independent contractor and employee distinctions
- Physician contract review
- Stark Law and Florida “baby Stark” physician self-referral prohibitions, Anti-Kickback Statute compliance, and general fraud, waste, and abuse prevention
We work with Florida physicians, physical therapists, advanced practice providers, HIT startups, and more. Jackson LLP attorney Junilla Sledziewski attended law school at the University of Miami and maintains an active healthcare business litigation practice in Florida state and federal courts.
Still have questions? Head over to our FAQs page or click below to schedule a complimentary phone consultation with one of our attorneys.