Changes in the healthcare consumer market.
Patients have become more discerning and more educated about their healthcare benefits and options. “Patient-centered care” is a buzzword at healthcare networking functions. Providers are engaging on social media, learning from one another, and discussing these trends. With large deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums, many patients are paying cash for their medical care.
We help distill all of this information for you and for your practice. How can you better serve your patients’ needs, values, and pocketbooks? Should you be on social media? If so, are there restrictions imposed by your practice act about what you can post and discuss (i.e., patient testimonials or masking of PHI when discussing a challenging issue)? Do your patients want access to you via Skype or telemedicine?
Bringing our legal expertise, we can improve your familiarity with the healthcare consumer trends and demands while working to bring your practice “current.”
You talk, we listen.
We want to hear about your practice and values. What do you envision for your clinic? From a patient’s initial call to their date of discharge, how should they experience your practice? We learn about your “ideal practice,” and we help you create it. We do more listening than talking. We are here to help you accomplish your goals, which will allow you to better serve your patients.
Consulting services include:
- Employee training in healthcare trends and patient-centered care.
- Creation of practice policies and procedures that are modern and patient-centered.
- One-on-one consultation with practice leaders/owners to tailor their practice to the discerning healthcare consumer’s needs and wants.
- Transitioning your practice from insurance-based to cash-based services.
- Education about insurance plans, the Affordable Care Act, or current healthcare consumer costs and cost-related concerns.
- These are just a few of the services we offer. Reach out for more information!