Jackson LLP’s healthcare attorneys offer legal and compliance guidance to physicians at all stages of practice: from start-up to practice sale or dissolution. Our lawyers guide physician clients in structuring a new practice, including shareholder and stock agreements, possible practice structure options, allowable employment and contractor relationships, and more. To read more about our healthcare employment services, click here.
Comprehensive physician legal services.
Our full-service firm addresses the myriad of legal issues faced by physician practices:
- Group physician practice formation, merger, acquisition, or dissolution
- Physician syndication agreements
- Healthcare employment guidance and contracting
- Physician-extender guidance, liability, fee-splitting, employment, and scope of practice
- Physician practice operations
- Corporate practice of medicine counseling
- Controlled substances guidance
- Anti-Kickback Statute compliance
- Physician and employee compensation arrangements and Stark Law compliance
Stark Law & Anti-Kickback Statute Compliance
Our attorneys are also versed in Stark Law compliance to ensure that you maintain compliant relationships with physician-extenders, associates, and contractors. Jackson LLP can also offer comprehensive guidance as you navigate the Anti-Kickback Statute. To learn more about our Stark Law and AKS compliance services, click here.
Medical Board Defense
When a physician is facing an action to impose sanctions like license probation, suspension, or revocation, it can be an acutely stressful time. Our attorneys represent physicians in these medical board actions and related disciplinary proceedings, including litigation, administrative hearings, or National Practitioner Data Bank matters.
Jackson LLP’s attorneys assist physicians with hospital medical staff or managed care organization credentialing, medical staff privileges, and hospital-physician relationship issues, including related litigation.
Ready to learn more? Call our office at (312) 985-6484 or schedule your complimentary consultation below.