Jackson LLP’s primary goal is to help you avoid regulatory compliance issues in the first place. Using their experience and knowledge of Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, healthcare transactions regulations, and more, Jackson LLP’s attorneys will help you identify potential violations, remedy them, and work to avoid them in the future.
Addressing your business goals and regulatory compliance
Our attorneys work closely with healthcare clients to execute business transactions that advance your practice’s business goals without sacrificing your compliance with healthcare laws and regulations. Jackson LLP strives to create policies and procedures that you can feasibly implement in your practice – through plain-language drafting, workforce and management training, regular risk assessments, and contracting. Our guidance is based upon our experience with the healthcare industry and our willingness to involve others in the process of ensuring your compliance – whether that person is a tax professional or a litigation attorney.
Comprehensive regulatory compliance for healthcare entities.
Examples of the services we can provide to help navigate your regulatory compliance:
- Establish healthcare entities, collaborations, or joint ventures that meet our clients’ needs while satisfying legal requirements
- Draft contracts to satisfy our clients’ business requirements while navigating fraud, waste, and abuse laws
- Prepare Stark Self-Disclosures
- Spearhead a multidisciplinary team’s internal investigation into whistleblower claims, culminating in a compliance plan to address potential areas of noncompliance and to minimize future risk
- Create healthcare provider compensation arrangements
- Draft policies and procedures to minimize the risk of an OIG audit
- Request advisory opinion from the OIG
- Address overpayments from third-party payors
- Evaluate healthcare entity’s transactional practices to ensure compliance with the Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS), the Stark-Law, self-referral laws, fee-splitting laws, licensure laws, reimbursement requirements, and any other state or federal laws
More generally, we advise clients as to compliance with the following laws:
- Stark Law
- Anti-Kickback Statute
- False Claims Act
- Physician Payment Sunshine Act
- Beneficiary Inducement Statute
- Self-referral laws
- Fee-splitting laws or prohibitions
- Reimbursement requirements
- Licensure laws
To discuss how Jackson LLP’s services might help your practice navigate Stark Law compliance, schedule a free consultation today.