Healthcare lawyers serving the entire state of California.
Our California healthcare lawyers guide medical professionals through the practice startup process, ongoing regulatory compliance, and day-to-day practice management issues. Jackson LLP maintains an office in Los Angeles, but we can help providers located anywhere within the state.
Current clients and projects include:
- Negotiate employment terms and contracts for physicians at California hospitals, including large academic medical centers
- Concierge or membership-based medical practices
- In-home IV hydration and vitamin services
- Medically supervised in-home, inpatient, or intensive outpatient drug or alcohol rehabilitation, including cash-based and insurance models
- “Celebrity physicians” with unique liability concerns
- Fertility centers, including contracting for physician-managed third-party reproduction relationships (i.e., gestational carrier-intended parent, known or unknown donors, etc.)
- Multidisciplinary healthcare practices
- International telemedicine or HIT companies making their U.S. launch in Silicon Valley—or in Silicon Beach!
- Navigating employment relationships in eastern California, including critical-access hospitals
We work with physicians, physical therapists, advanced practice providers, HIT startups, and more. Jackson LLP attorney Erin Jackson maintains an active practice and oversees the firm’s work in California.
Still have questions? Head over to our FAQs page or schedule your complimentary phone consultation to discuss how we can support your practice.