Healthcare lawyers serving the entire state of New York.
Our New York healthcare lawyers guide medical professionals through the practice startup process, ongoing regulatory compliance, and day-to-day practice management issues. Jackson LLP maintains an office in Manhattan, but we can help providers located anywhere within the state of New York.
Learn more about our services below, and schedule your complimentary phone consultation to discuss how we can support your practice.
- New York telehealth startups and entrepreneurs
- Practice start-up for New York medical professionals
- HIPAA compliance and New York’s state-mandated healthcare privacy obligations
- Healthcare employment issues, including New York’s independent contractor and employee distinctions
- Stark Law and New York “baby Stark” physician self-referral prohibitions, Anti-Kickback Statute compliance, and general fraud, waste, and abuse prevention
We work with New York dentists, medical spas, physicians, physical therapists, HIT startups, and more. Jackson LLP attorney Christian Warhola was raised in upstate New York, attended New York Law School, and maintains an active practice in the state.
Still have questions? Head over to our FAQs page or click below to schedule a complimentary phone consultation with one of our attorneys.