Jackson LLP partner Erin Jackson speaks at events across the United States to discuss a wide range of healthcare law topics. She has guest-lectured at Rosalind Franklin University and Elmhurst College, spoken at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, and served as an instructor at Loyola University Chicago’s Arrupe College.
Conferences and Associations
Erin’s conference and association speaking engagements have included:
- BlogHerHealth Conference, 2020 (panelist)
- Women in Physical Therapy Summit, 2018
- San Diego Pain Summit, 2018 (panelist)
- New York Physical Therapy Association Annual Conference, 2017
- Illinois Physical Therapy Association #ThirdThursday, 2017
- Illinois Physical Therapy Association Revitalize Conference, 2017
- Missouri Physical Therapy Association Spring Conference, 2017
- Florida Physical Therapy Association Spring Conference, 2017
- Michigan Physical Therapy Association Fall Conference, 2016
- Panelist/Speaker, American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting, 2016
Erin has been featured in prominent media outlets such as Medical Economics, Forbes, Prevention Magazine, Chicago Tribune, Cosmopolitan, and Bustle.
Request an Appearance
To request that Erin speak to your group or sit for a media interview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about Erin’s advocacy work and speaking engagements on the website of Inspire Sante, a 501(c)(3) public charity that she manages.