It has never been easier to put up a website. If you are a healthcare provider, a website is not just a great way to advertise your practice to potential patients. It can also give you an outlet to share your medical knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world.
- It explains to users what information you are collecting. This includes technical data such as device identifiers, web addresses, location information, and “cookies.”
- It explains how you will use or analyze any information collected.
- It explains the circumstances under which you may share the information with third parties, including companies that may host your website or provide you with data storage services.
Learn more about our advertising review, biometric information protection, HIPAA compliance, and corporate compliance planning work by reviewing the resources on our website. If you’re ready to schedule a free consultation with one of our Illinois or Wisconsin healthcare attorneys, call our office at (312) 985-6484 or click the button below.
Free Attorney Consultation
If you found this post useful, you might also enjoy:
- What U.S. Healthcare Providers Need to Know About GDPR
- 5 Things Healthcare Providers are Doing Wrong on Social Media
- How to Ensure Your Texts & Emails Don’t Violate HIPAA: Connor Jackson guest blogs for WebPT
- How and Why to Make Your Practice’s Website ADA-Accessible
© 2018 Jackson LLP